What we do?
We have a team of specially trained and experienced Dementia Adviser's who are able to provide you with information, advice and the opportunity to access the right support to meet your needs.
Our aim is to enable you to understand and manage your illness more effectively so that you can live well and make informed choices for your future.
Our service will...
• Provide you with a named contact throughout your journey with dementia.
• Arrange to meet with you in a location of your choice (and one where you feel the most comfortable to talk) to discuss your needs and concerns.
• Provide information and advice by post, telephone or email.
• Support you to access speacialist advice and information about medication and other therapies.
• Signpost you to other support services and groups that are appropriate to your needs.
• Help you become more socially active, introducing you to local activity groups, helping to improve your wellbeing and reducing isolation.